Yeah, let’s Rock ‘n’ Roll – BRUNO MARS is in the SPOTLIGHT!
The popular singer-songwriter is known for hits as; “24K Magic”, “Uptown Funk”, “Grenade” and “Just the Way You Are”.
BUT he is also ROCKING a pretty awesome do’, which always stands impressively in every performance he makes. It wouldn’t be unfair to say that his hairstyle is just as unique as his voice! Even though he mostly wears a hat in all his shows, Mr. Mars’ hair can still turn on every girl in the room.
Well, are you ready to get yourself a Bruno Mars hairstyle? Follow this step-by-step guide!
4 Facts: Did you know?
- His real name is Peter Gene Bayot Hernandez
- He was born in Waikiki, Hawaii
- His favorite color is red
- One of his favorite television shows is Family Guy
Step By Step Hairstyle Tutorial
Products & Tools Necessary For This Styling
1. Shampoo and Conditioner, By Vilain Skyline US$20 2. Water spray, By Vilain Freestyler US$20 3. Comb, By Vilain Comb US$20 4. Hair-dryer 5. Hair-drying tool, diffuser US$20 6. Scissors 7. Pre-styling spray, By Vilain Sidekick 8. Fiber wax, By Vilain Black Fiber US$22 9.Thinning scissors 10. Hair clipper 11. Shaving razor
Slikhaar TV Video Tutorial
Hungry for more? Watch the whole styling in action with this funky Slikhaar TV video!